Christos Dovas TM New York Co recognizes and respects the importance of protecting the privacy of any and all who visit the website www.ChristosDovas.com (the “Site”).
2. Personal information.
The term “personal information” refers to any given information that can be used in order to identify or contact a specific individual, such as a name, an address, a telephone number and/or an e-mail address. Personal information is collected only when users voluntarily register with the Site or contact Christos Dovas TM New York Co in order to receive newsletters, new product launch information, and regarding special events, or to answer surveys, enter contests and receive notices or other promotional opportunities.The information provided to this Site by users might used by Christos Dovas TM New York Co to create a personal customer profile in order to let you know of up-coming products, services or events that may be of special interest to you.
Only with your permission and in order to communicate with you regarding related products, services, promotional events or contests, may we collect certain types of personal information. This personal information will be collected only by Christos Dovas TM New York Co via this Site and does not extend to any other websites whether or not they are affiliated, mentioned or linked to this Site. There is no intention to collect any personal information from individuals under the age of 18. If we become aware that information was provided from any person below the age of 18, we will promptly remove such information from the Site.
In addition to personal information, you may submit to us paying and banking information to facilitate online purchases. This information shall be treated in the same way as personal information, and for the limited purpose for which it was provided.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information
● With your consent or at your request.
● With service providers or business partners: We may share the personal information we collect with service providers and business partners to help us perform business operations and for business purposes, including research, payment processing and transaction fulfillment, database maintenance, administering contests and special offers, technology services, deliveries, email deployment, advertising, analytics, measurement, data storage and hosting, disaster recovery, search engine optimization, marketing, and data processing.
● With the general public when you submit content to a public forum or feature of theSite.
● With our subsidiaries and affiliates.
● For legal purposes: We may disclose your information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, law enforcement requests, legal claims, or government inquiries, and to protect and defend the rights, interests, safety, and security of Christos Dovas New York, our affiliates, users, or the public. We may also share your information to enforce any terms applicable to our services, to exercise or defend any legal claims, and comply with any applicable law.
● When we reasonably believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity.
● In connection with a sale, merger or other business transfer: We may share your information in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as a sale, a merger, consolidation, asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
4. Unsolicited Materials
Christos Dovas TM New York Co’s primary concern is to protect your information. Christos Dovas TM New York Co stores the information that it collects on a secure server. Notwithstanding the foregoing, no transmission of information over the Internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. There is the possibility that third parties not under the control of Christos Dovas TM New York Co may be able to access or intercept transmissions unlawfully. While Christos Dovas TM New York Co will use all reasonable attempts and efforts to keep your information secure, we can’t absolutely guarantee that security. Thus, any information that you transmit to us is at your own risk.
6. Information removal
If your preference is not to receive information at all, or some or any part that the Site may provide to you, please let us know by accessing your personal profile and changing the options of the information that you wish to receive, or if you choose to unsubscribe completely then send an e-mail to email@example.com If so, please include your name, e-mail address and any message. Please note that any such requests may take up to approximately two months to become effective.
Christos Dovas TM New York Co may still be contacting you in order to send you important information regarding the operation or administration of your personal profile.
For additional information regarding Christos Dovas TM New York Co’s policies regarding this Site please see “Terms and Conditions of Use “below.
7. Content removal for California Residents
Users of the Site who are California residents and are under 18 years of age may request and obtain removal of content they have posted on the Site and/or other user information they posted by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests must be labeled “California Removal Request” on the email subject line. All requests must provide a description of the content you want removed and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate that content. We do not accept California Removal Requests via postal mail, telephone, or facsimile. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, and we may not be able to respond if you do not provide adequate information. Please note that your request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the material. For example, materials that you have posted may be republished or reposted by another user or third party.
© Christos Dovas TM New York Co 2006-2020 All Rights Reserved